Well, I can hardly believe it, but I have been given another award, yippee!!! It's The Versatile Blogger Award. Two in one week! It's enough to make a gal get puffed up! My friend Anni, over at Hootin' Anni's, gave me this award. I am much obliged. She has a great blog about her life and beautiful surroundings, plus some really funny things at times, there is always something to enjoy. Here are the rules of the award:
1. Share 7 facts about yourself
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you
3. Add the award to your blog post
4. Nominate 15 of your favorite blogs
Seven Random Facts
1. I had a formal wedding, but my religion did not allow me to have a wedding ring or wear a veil!
2. I saved my great-grandmother's life when I was a child, and got nothing but grief for it (future post topic)
3. I could hang out in book stores forever
4. I am scared of heights
5. My best friend has survived ovarian cancer twice, something so rare that there are no statistics on it
6. The actress Sissy Spacek lives a half hour away from me
7. I am now feeling great on the steroids the doctor prescribed, which I will have to take the rest of my life, but they have puffed me up so much that I gained 20 pounds in a month. I need to get a handle on this.
I absolutely cannot choose fifteen of you, so any of my followers who would like this award, please feel free, you all deserve it in my book!
“God is sheer mercy and grace; not easily angered, he's rich in love. He doesn't endlessly nag and scold, nor hold grudges forever. He doesn't treat us as our sins deserve, nor pay us back in full for our wrongs. As high as heaven is over the earth, so strong is his love to those who fear him.”