Thursday, June 23, 2016

Free House



Apparently, if we buy a house, we get another one free! Hmmm...very suspicious! My friend thinks it may be a doll house, I think it may be an outhouse. Any ideas? I'm so curious that I may call them up and ask!

We’ve been given a glimpse of the real thing, our true home, our resurrection bodies! The Spirit of God whets our appetite by giving us a taste of what’s ahead. He puts a little of heaven in our hearts so that we’ll never settle for less. ...”

2 Corinthians 5

10 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

It sounds suspicious to me too! Maybe a dog house or better, a garage to go with the house. Have a beautiful day!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

There will be a twit. I would phone for fun Ginny

Ann said...

Clever sign. I bet they get a lot of calls wanting to know what kind of free house they get. I don't know if it was a Remax commercial but I saw one where a couple bought a house and had a matching dog house in the front yard.

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, do call and ask.. maybe it is a garage at the side.. hahaa..

MadSnapper said...

i am thinking buying a house that is a duplex or tri plex and you pay the price and the rental fee makes yours free... can you tell i watch a lot of HGTV

Tamago said...

It sounds too good to be true! There gotta be something behind it!
I'm very curious. It may be fun to call and check out :-)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Have you called to ask yet?

Ruth Hiebert said...

My first thought was that perhaps it would be an outhouse,but then,many younger people today wouldn't know what that even is.It's likely a dog house.

Karen said...

Maybe it's a tent. I love where Paul talks about moving our of these earthly tents into our eternal home.

LC said...

Hmmm. Sounds like a followup is in order!

The Big Cow - Easter 2024

 The Big Cow is all dressed up and ready for Easter. And he has brought along some of his friends as well!