Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Wheels








We were at the Botanical Garden one night for their Christmas light show. This year the theme was bikes. Bikes were lit up and hidden all over the grounds. As we tiptoed through the electric blue tulips, we were totally enchanted. They even had a bike Christmas tree!


“And then I saw four wheels beside the cherubim, one beside each cherub. The wheels radiating were sparkling like diamonds in the sun. All four wheels looked alike, each like a wheel within a wheel. When they moved, they went in any of the four directions but in a perfectly straight line.”

Ezekiel 10

11 comments:

Linda said...

That's so clever and creative!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Wow! These lights are so neat! You do find the most interesting things, a bike tree!

MadSnapper said...

this is absolutely amazing!! I would love to see all of this and would snap myself silly. what a super duper idea. wonder how they decided on bikes.. I love it. on the bike tree it looks like a navy plane instead of a star

Tamago said...

It's really enchanting. Flower lights are so beautiful! I've never seen a bike Christmas tree. That looks amazing!

Ann Thompson said...

Wow. These are amazing. That bike tree is pretty impressive

Cheryl @ TFD said...

The lights are so pretty! And I never thought to ever see a bicycle tree. :) Cool!

Ruth Hiebert said...

The bike tree has to be the most unusual thing I've ever seen.

Nancy Chan said...

The Christmas bike tree is so extra ordinary! What a great idea and very creative, Love the lighted tulips and hidden bikes.

Rose said...

I wonder how many bikes are in the Christmas tree? Would have loved to see it all.

DawnTreader said...

I've never thought of the cherubim as riding bicycles before. Now I'm not gonna get that image out of my mind :)

Marie said...

love all the lights, makes everything so pretty!

Forsythia!

 The Forsythia are blooming now, and seem to scream joy and sunshine. Here are ones in town. This is our little one in the front yard. This ...