Sunday, April 2, 2017

Spring On Inside

We are all ready for Easter. So come and take a tour of our house! When you first walk in, you will see these tulips on our kitchen table.


I have put these things on the corner cabinet.

On my kitchen shelves, I have put my bunny teapot and bunny egg holder.


I hung my Easter mini plates on the wall by the fridge.

These little wreaths hang on each side of the sink.

This Easter basket sits on a table in the living room.

I made this gardening bee hat, and hung it by the couch.

This small nest sits by the T.V.

And of course, the girls keep the window decorated with seasonal clings.

On your way out, you will see this sign on the font door.

Whew! that was a long tour! Thanks for staying for the whole thing.

“The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.”  ~Robert Flatt


13 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Your home looks beautiful. I don't decorate for Easter,simple because I'm too lazy,I guess.I do love Easter and the true meaning of it.

From the Kitchen said...

Lovely!!

Best,
Bonnie

Reanaclaire said...

So sweet and lovely, Ginny...I will spend my Easter in Sonoma ... :)

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

So many pretty thingsadorn your home Ginny.

Nancy Chan said...

I love all your Easter decorations. They are so pretty and cute. I love to see Easter decorations but I am too lazy to have them in my own house.

Ann said...

Everything looks wonderful. Those tulips are so pretty. Are they real? I haven't gotten out my Easter decorations yet. I've been too lazy to dig them out of the crawl space

MadSnapper said...

I loved the tour of our home, and love the bunny sign a lot. my favorite is the container the tulips are in, that is so beautiful with those beautiful tulips in it...

Betsy Banks Adams said...

There's so much love and joy in this post, Ginny. Thanks for sharing your Easter JOYS.....

I love spring and all of the beautiful spring colors --especially YELLOW.... I guess that is why I love Daffodils so much....

Great post. Thanks.
Happy Easter.

Hugs,
Betsy

Unknown said...

Spring has definitely sprung at your house Ginny. I know the girls love all the fun decorations! You're making good memories!

Marie said...

I just read about your pitcher on Sandra's blog. Your pitcher is so beautiful! I buy things at Goodwill and resale on Ebay and I often find treasures for myself. :) I just bought a cake plate for $12 that will hold a four layer cake and it retails for $135! I would have never paid that much.
I LOVE your header and all your Easter decor! It's all so pretty! My birthday is this week and I hinted to hubby and son for tulips..yours are so so pretty! and you made the hat?? wow! it's so cute! you home should be in a magazine!
happy days to you!
Marie

Rose said...

You sure have some pretty decorations!

Tamago said...

Wow spring is all around in your home! Beautiful decorations. Tulips are so pretty and I love the bunny teapot! Thank you for the delightful tour :-)

Jeanne said...

Your home looks so pretty and ready for Easter! I need to get busy and get my bunnies out!

Nervous At Hobby Lobby

 Next to our parked car at Hobby Lobby, we spotted these two cuties. They were clearly nervous and shaky. But then, when is a Chihuahua not ...