Monday, April 3, 2017

The Bunny & The Lamb

Our granddaughters were over tonight. The youngest, Jazz, had her hair done so prettily. And it is all natural!



She was wearing these cute socks.

Our evening craft was making Easter masks. Lamb and bunny.


When Anne Marie came in later, I asked her where she got these pretty temporary tattoos. She told me that I had given them to her! Senior moment, I have no memory of it!


“We refuse to wear masks and play games. We don’t maneuver and manipulate behind the scenes. And we don’t twist God’s Word to suit ourselves.

2 Corinthians

14 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That little lady is gorgeous.

Reanaclaire said...

So adorable indeed, her hair is very nicely curled... :)

From the Kitchen said...

No, not senior moments but intellectual overload!! Darling little one.

Best,
Bonnie

Nancy Chan said...

Your little ones are so pretty and adorable. She has lovely curly hair. Cute bunny masks.

crafty cat corner said...

Your grandchildren are beautiful Ginny.
As for senior moments, there are lots of those going on here, just laugh at them, who cares. lol
Briony
x

LV said...

Nothing better than spending time with grand kids. So cute.

MadSnapper said...

checking to see if you have comment approval on, my comment disapeared

MadSnapper said...

oh well. her hair is so pretty and love the masks, and the cute tattoos that are removable. thankful for that... she looks a little pouty or feeling bad.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

She is so pretty! Her hair is what I always wanted, curls. I understand forgetting the temp tattoos πŸ˜€

Ann Thompson said...

I would love habing curls like that. Those masks are so cute

Rose said...

Don't it just make your day when they come! They sure are cute.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

She has the most beautiful curls. I bet people tell her that everywhere she goes!

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet little granddaughters Ginny!

DeniseinVA said...

Sweet photos and your granddaughters are adorable. I would love Jazz' hair, I always wanted curls like hers when I was young :)

Nervous At Hobby Lobby

 Next to our parked car at Hobby Lobby, we spotted these two cuties. They were clearly nervous and shaky. But then, when is a Chihuahua not ...