Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Mystery Is SOLVED!

Today I returned to the strange little house in my post from yesterday. I can now tell you what it IS! Someone had done a lot more work and painting on it!

One side of it had an entire face!

We went up to the door, but it was padlocked!

Then I noticed a hole on one side. Can you see it between the arms?

Here is a closer picture of the hole.

So of course I peeked in and took a picture. The inside is full of crushed cans ready to recycle!! This place sure makes dumping your cans fun. So now you know!

Time is the only thing we can’t recycle.

11 comments:

Linda said...

How clever is that? So cool!

Reanaclaire said...

The unique house will surely attract many people to go for this recycling thingy..

Ann said...

Boy was I way off. That's pretty cool. I've never seen a recycle drop off like this one

Unknown said...

Very fun! And the books? Are they recycled too?

Sandi said...

That is bizarre! It makes me wish I had cans to recycle.

MadSnapper said...

this is a super idea, glad you went back to feed my curiosty bump. the thing is, how do people know to put cans in it if it has no sign. i love it, a piece of art and has a job for the environment to

Christine said...

So glad you solved the mystery, Ginny & I would never have guessed it is a recycling centre but what a cool & fun place to come! It seems to change design often so I suppose that brings people back to see the changes!

Nancy Chan said...

Wow! Someone really took the trouble to create such an unique recycle drop off!

Tamago said...

Wow I could never guess it was for collecting recycles! How cool! That house sure encourages people to put on recycles :-)

Chatty Crone said...

That is really cool. So did that place crush the cans or is it a holder for cans already crushed?

Joanne said...


I swear you live in the most interesting place!!! What a cool artsy way to recycle!

Have a beautiful day!
Blessings, Joanne

A Full House

 While waiting in line at the drug store drive-thru, I spotted this little House Sparrow. I usually think of them as common and drab. But my...