Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Blues

 This house in our neighborhood has Halloween decorations out front, and blue lights all over it.



One thing that interested me was this large hammock.


It had a skeleton laying in it.



We returned again in the daylight, so as to get a better look at it. And there was a REAL man in the hammock along with the skeleton!! Can you see his blue jeans, his boots up by the skeleton, and his watch? 

Not only that, when we stopped to snap a photo, he jumped up!! We were quickly OUTTA there! I've had my Halloween scare for this year.


“Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.”

– Carl Sagan


13 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

That would scare me, too!

DeniseinVA said...

I don’t think I would be walking up that path and ringing the doorbell. What a hoot! Fun photos Ginny and a good catch with the man in the hammock.

Ann said...

Having someone jump up out of the hammock would have scared me too.

MadSnapper said...

My son, Dan would love this and copy it I am sure... anything that has someone popping out of it would be scary. most of the kids will love it i am sure. I like the blue

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

That is funny! I love it when people embrace Halloween like that.

Mari said...

Oh my! That would have scared me too.
It's unusual to have blue for Halloween, but it works!
PS - we have Britbox too!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Jeepers! Ok...noooo! Very cool decorations though.

Carla from The River said...

Oh My, Ginny, your neighborhood is so creative for all the seasons.
Carla

photowannabe said...

Oh good grief..how creepy...Frankly I would hate to be their neighbors. That blue light would bug me too much.
All I can say is Wow!
Sue

happyone said...

That would have scared me too.
Wonder why the BLUE light!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my goodness, is that something he does for all the neighbors as a Halloween prank? That would have startled me too, Ginny. Looks much different at night than during the day, doesn't it? The blue is very cool though. The leaves even look blue.

~Sheri

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Oh my, how creepy.

Jenny the Pirate said...

I'm just glad the skeletons in the tree aren't looking at THEIR phones. xoxo

Thoughts After Parking

 1. The elevator - After parking and entering the hospital, we saw the elevator in the middle of the lobby. It is right in the center, surr...