Sunday, April 26, 2026

Shelter From The Storm

 We have been in a drought, but got some rain over the weekend. Looking out the window, I saw a tiny rabbit who sought shelter under our small bush. The sweetest scene!




·       “Bunnies bring a sense of calm with their gentle presence and curious charm.” 

– Robert Frost

·       “Bunnies teach us that there’s no need for loudness; even the quietest of souls can leave a mark.” 

– Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


15 comments:

roentare said...

So adorable like an impressionist painting

Ann said...

How cute. He picked a good spot to get out of the rain.

Mari said...

That is so cute! Roentare is right - looks like a painting.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Such a cute little fellow, Ginny! Robert Frost has it right.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Should be framed or printed up as note cards. Love it!

photowannabe said...

Oh this is so sweet Ginny. A shelter in the time of storm..perfect !
Sue

Carla from The River said...

Hi little fella. :-)
I like how you captured this bunny Ginny. Well done.

Robin in Virginia said...

Precious!

Chatty Crone said...

Awe, he is so cute Ginny.

Jenny the Pirate said...

What a precious bunny and how neat that you got such a good picture of him! xoxo

CheerfulMonk said...

That is sweet! ❤️

Red Rose Alley said...

I'm glad you got some rain over the weekend. That's always a good thing. This big bush looks like it's shielding that bunny from the cold and rain. We are supposed to get some rain today! Thanks for sharing the pictures, Ginny. I love a rainy day. The quotes are special too!

Jeanette said...

I love when I see bunny's on our property!

DeniseinVA said...

Very sweet, your title fits perfect.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Well spotted.

The Fall Of The Cow

 Tomorrow being the first day of Autumn, George The Big cow is ready! He is in his tractor with his farm friends all around. “The cow knew i...