The first pumpkin stand of the season is open! This one is my favorite because of the wall of pumpkins.
It's in a really pretty location, too.
“Under the autumn
moon, the pumpkins wait;
take home a little
round piece of fall.”
The first pumpkin stand of the season is open! This one is my favorite because of the wall of pumpkins. It's in a really pretty locatio...
10 comments:
Hi Ginny... it is pumpkin season of the year again, that means Halloween is coming soon! This year I will miss that, I will be there for Thanksgiving instead!
The decorations are so pretty, so is the scenery
That is a pretty location. I imagine we'll start seeing those around here pretty soon. We have a lot of farm stands around here and they all operate on the honor system. A lot of them have been having trouble with people stealing things.
Nice display of the pumpkins :)
I remember that pumpkin stand from last year, pretty display!
I love the last photo!
I love how they have the pumpkins on the fence. Remember that from last year.
That's a lovely place to go to Ginny. I had fun looking at it. Thank you!
Ahhhh, Fall is definitely on its way !!!
Sue
How cool is this, Ginny? I love that fall is on the horizon and these photos reflect it perfectly.
That is a sweet pumpkin stand. I mean, not sweet pumpkin. The stand is sweet. Pumpkin may be sweet. I haven't tasted the pumpkin. I've never been there. But it's a sweet stand.
Post a Comment