These are the first trees I have seen that have changed their colors for fall! This first one is a Maple.
The second one is a Japanese Maple. It is more like a peach color.
"Some autumns
are remembered only by the color of the maples."
We happened to be following this vehicle, and this was the tire cover. "Death may claim the sailor, but never the voyage."
15 comments:
You're really seeing some color there. It's beautiful!
They look so pretty. I'm noticing a little bit more color every day here. Still a lot of green though
Amazing autumn colours
Gorgeous fall colors, Ginny!
That first tree is so pretty; looks like it's on fire with the amber colors. This tree looks similar to the one in my town on main street. Maple trees are beautiful, and I love maple furniture too. Have a sweet October week, Ginny.
Love the fire-y color of the trees.They just scream Autumn.
Sue
Beautiful!!!
:-)
So pretty, such a pretty time of year.
They are beautiful Ginny. Always a wonderful sight, especially the ones we see for the first time in Fall.
Stunnnnninnnnngggggaa!
That tree is magnificent! Our leaves have only slightly begun to change.
Spectacular! 😊
Spectacular! 😊
No color here yet - other than green or brown - so I enjoy seeing yours!!
Oh Ginny, we don't get that color here - it is just breath taking. Heavenly.
Post a Comment