Thursday, January 26, 2023

Mystery Object

Today we drove past an apartment that I have posted before because they usually have all kinds of decorations out front. But today all they had was this, plus some old Christmas things.


But look at this tower thing. What IS it? I have no answer for you next time, because I don't know myself. I have never seen anything like it. Do you have a clue?

“Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Corinthians



11 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Apart from it being a decorative feature I have no clue. I can see lights behind the design(?) but it is really intriguing. I hope someone can give you an answer. It is a very pretty design.





roentare said...

Dandelion or fireworks?

Ann said...

I don't know what it is but my guess is it's some kind of decorative light. It looks like it has mini lights inside that illuminate the cut outs.

Hootin Anni said...

I see an electrical hook-up in the enlarged photo ...maybe a patio light?!!

Nancy Chan said...

I too have no clue but they do look pretty.

MadSnapper said...

its a fake firepit from Costco... is searched with google lens, they come in all kinds of sizes.
copy paste this link to see it

https://www.frugalhotspot.com/2020/02/costco-inside-outside-garden-lighted-patio-pillar/

Chatty Crone said...

So Ginny - since you are in the ministry - tell me - when you die do you think your soul goes right to Heaven and at the end our bodies when the trumpet sounds or do you think we sleep until the trumpet sounds?

photowannabe said...

Looks like some sort of patio light fixture to me. Interesting.
Sue

happyone said...

No idea.

Mari said...

It's pretty but I've never seen anything like it before.

CheerfulMonk said...

I had figured you would ave to see it at night for the full effect, and Sandra's link verifies that. It's pretty.

Virginia Bluebells

 The Virginia Bluebells are blooming now. They are so pretty and delicate. Here are some a few blocks away. Here are some Bluebell tattoos I...