How I See God In My Everyday Life
"The October sun bows low, draped in copper and flame."
Gorgeous sunset beauty
Beautiful as always
Another lovely sunset!
Oh, so pretty, Ginny. It looks very fallish. You sure come across the most wonderful sunsets. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Pretty cool looking!
Stunning!!
Your quote matches the photos perfectly.
looks like a huge cloud hanging over. always such a beautiful sunset...
I look forward to seeing your glorious sunsets every week, Ginny!
These photos really capture the majesty of a sunset.
Great, as always!
Post a Comment
These are the first trees I have seen that have changed their colors for fall! This first one is a Maple. The second one is a Japanese Mapl...
11 comments:
Gorgeous sunset beauty
Beautiful as always
Another lovely sunset!
Oh, so pretty, Ginny. It looks very fallish. You sure come across the most wonderful sunsets. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Pretty cool looking!
Stunning!!
Your quote matches the photos perfectly.
looks like a huge cloud hanging over. always such a beautiful sunset...
I look forward to seeing your glorious sunsets every week, Ginny!
These photos really capture the majesty of a sunset.
Great, as always!
Post a Comment