Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Day Through My Eyes
















Here are some of my images from today. I am not posting anything dark or scary. That dog inside the house door; it's a real dog and was, in fact, pretty scary. The twins are our friends, Caleb and Connor Knight. Caleb is wearing his grandfather's uniform. I told him that he looks like a french revolutionary. Why you are not seeing my grandaughter is a post for tomorrow. Halloween is really all Saints Day, and started out as a Christian holiday to honor the saints. It's really too bad that it became so dark and bloody. More on that in a few days, as well. This Halloween, we had one of the worst scares of our life. And I'm not talking about a Halloween type trick, this was the real thing. It makes for a spooky story, which I will tell you all on tomorrow's post. Chilling, indeed.
"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it." John 1:5





2 comments:

MadSnapper said...

now i can't wait for the chilling story. I hate waiting.
that is some fat princess. great shots from the day

Unknown said...

Ginny, I thought Halloween was the day before All Saints Day ... ergo, Hallow "eve", like Chistmas Eve.

A Full House

 While waiting in line at the drug store drive-thru, I spotted this little House Sparrow. I usually think of them as common and drab. But my...