Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Striped Zebra & A Pink Heffalump





































Our granddaughter, AnneMarie, had the flu on Halloween, and did not get to go out. So today was her day to Trick-Or-Treat for all her family members. She is a zebra. The cutest zebra I've ever seen. And this is Ella, the little girl we babysit for. She was a pink Heffalump. I bet you're asking what a Heffalump is. But surely you will know when I explain that Heffalumps hang out with Woozles! All clear now? Don't feel bad, I wasn't either. I have been told that Winnie The Pooh had a dream, and these creatures were part of it. This must be a modern day Winnie The Pooh that I'm not familiar with. Here are also some of the cookies I had for Halloween. My daughter-in-law works at a local bakery, and she made them. Art too pretty to eat. Too bad I had to force myself! God Himself has a costume for us, one that we did not have to purchase, He has given it to us. And it will never go out of style or get shabby.

I delight greatly in the Lord;my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness,as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."Isaiah 61:10

1 comment:

SquirrelQueen said...

The costumes are adorable, I remember the Heffalumps and Woozles very well.

I'm visiting from Sandra's blog.

Virginia Bluebells

 The Virginia Bluebells are blooming now. They are so pretty and delicate. Here are some a few blocks away. Here are some Bluebell tattoos I...