Thursday, June 25, 2026

Banners & Flowers

 We were in the parking lot of a shopping center and saw these banners. We drove over to check it out.


It was very festive, and there were raised plots of pretty flowers across the front.




What could it be? A garden center, or maybe a farmer's market. But no, it was a Mexican restaurant!! I never would have guessed.


“The whole place feels like a fiesta waiting to bloom.”

15 comments:

Asep Haryono said...

I love flowers at all cost

Ann said...

I never would have thought of a Mexican restaurant. It sure does look pretty with the flowers and banners.

Shug said...

How neat this is..I was surprised to see that it's a restaurant. Beautiful flowers and they look so healthy... Did y'all stop in and eat?

CheerfulMonk said...

Good for them! That’s a place I would love to try. ❤️

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Those banners are called papel picado (or perforated paper) and they are usually observing some holiday. Some Mexican restaurants keep them up all year. Most of them here do. Or you'll see them in homes. They are works of art!

Carla from The River said...

They hit the red, white and blue perfectly with the flowers. :-)

photowannabe said...

A Blooming Fiesta !!!
I'll bet their food is as good as the decor.
Perhaps the banners are in honor of the 2026 World Cup ...
Sue

MadSnapper n Beau said...

This is amazing! I love it! Food and a Fiesta.. It says Joy

Red Rose Alley said...

Some Mexican restaurants are pretty festive inside and out. The flower beds are a nice touch to the establishment. I love a good Mexican restaurant. The outside looks nice and clean too.

DeniseinVA said...

I love that you went over and took these photos. Very pretty and the flowers are very cheerful :)

HappyK said...

The flowers are lovely!!

Bobbie said...

Beautiful flowers. Did you eat there?

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I wonder if the banners have something to do with the World Cup.
I would not have guessed restaurant either.
The flowers are very pretty.

Chatty Crone said...

You should have gone there to eat!

casamang.blogspot.com said...

Great idea and nice flowers👍

The World Cup

 Did you watch the World Cup? I did for a bit, just to see the spectacle. And here are the coolest, courtesy of my couch and the T.V. And th...