Here are some of the houses and decor for the 4th I am seeing around town.
I asked this squirrel to pose for me in front of a patriotic background.
The houses
A patriotic mailbox
Spooky patriotic vehicle
The houses
look like they’re waiting for fireworks to begin.
15 comments:
You shared a great variety of decorations and I loved the squirrel too. Thanks Ginny :)
Great decorations. I haven't even pulled mine out this year.
I don't think I have ever seen a more accommodating squirrel. lol. Thanks for the fun pictures. xo Diana
I really like the buntings over the windows.
So ready to celebrate, Ginny. Great photos, especially the one of the patriotic squirrel.
A lot of people are really into decorating for this wonderful 250th anniversary of July 4th... I still have not one single thing of red white and blue out.. How about the cat...is it decorated?
I see lots of those flag banners around town!
The decorations in our area mainly consist of flags flying in their usual places. I am glad to see them also.
I simply can't get over how the people in your area decorate for Every Occasion ...
Great post again Ginny.
Sue
Wow! Again, I love your area and its decorations. I especially love that squirrel.
Lots of different decorations for the 4th.
I love all the decorations you found.
Lovely decorations.
I loved everything except the skeleton! Looks like y'all are ready!
They look ready for the weekend! Our one pup used to get so scared during summer fireworks.
Lots of festive fourth of July decorations in your town. There is a house on the main street of our town who always has that red, white, and blue garland like in the third picture. I like the fifth brick house - it's festive and simple. And that wreath is pretty too. Your town is all decked out, Ginny. Great picture of the squirrel too!
Post a Comment