The stores around here have been ready for the 4th of July for quite some time now. Here is our local soft serve ice-cream place.
A strange bake sale in front of Wal-Mart, where the only things on the table were tiny bags of chips.
What the???
In the grocery store, these new flavors of Pringles were meant just for the fourth barbeques.
Fruit flavored sparkling waters! We picked up the strawberry and grape.
And almost any kind of red, white, & blue cakes and cookies that you would want.
“Stores stocking up
like they’re getting dressed for a parade.”
16 comments:
Looks like lots of celebrating the red white and blue. I'm not sure I would like any of those flavors of Pringles. I prefer the original ones.
Strawberry sparkling water sounds pretty good. I saw lots of red white and blue treats at Walmart on Saturday
Yes...even your stores are all dressed up for the 4th. How about the pringles...I haven't seen them around here...Our little town is decorated up...all of the businesses have really dressed up their store fronts and a big celebration is scheduled at the park on Saturday... It's gonna be a big and HOT celebration..
I'm so pumped up about America's birthday, Ginny, and so happy to see so many of our fellow citizens ready to celebrate!
So many goodies at your grocery store for the fourth of July. I love Pringles, but just the plain ones, not all the flavored ones. Those sparkling waters look good! The strawberry and grape ones will go nicely for the fourth. I would love to browse that bakery section too. That's my weakness, and I love pastries and all. A happy week to you, Ginny.
I love seeing all the red, white, and blue popping up around town. The soft‑serve place looks so festive, and that bake sale table is hilarious.
Wow, some stores really go all out !!!
Love soft-serve ice cream so that is making me hungry.
Sue
It is time to celebrate. :-)
Three Cheers for the red, white and blue.
xo
*Ginny, thanks for letting me know that the tall stems are a mullein. I thought you might know, as you're really good with the plants and flowers. The yellow blossoms were so pretty when they were just opening up.
The colours and the packaging are making me patriotic too lol
Lots of red, white, and blue.
The first year of my marriage we were celebrating the Bicentennial. It was very exciting to go into DC. Fun photos! The only other Pringles I have tried besides the original is sour cream and onion, very good.
The excitement is in the air, isn't it?
I’m not finding much festive decor yet around here - maybe I just haven’t been looking in the right spots. I know plenty is going on: events, parades, live music, fireworks, and more. I’d love to check out a lot of them, but parking is the problem. If I could just drive up and park, I’d be there. Instead, it’s too many cars and crowds, and by the time I arrive, I’m already exhausted. Then it’s the long walk back through the throngs of people to my car, followed by bumper-to-bumper traffic just to leave the lot.
The verdict is still out on whether or not we actually attend any of the events.
Wow! They really go all out! ❤️
250 years - a big celebration. I am surprised Walmart let them sell bags of chips like that though.
It all looks very festive.
Teeny bags of chips? That is weird. Happy 4th!
Post a Comment