Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hi! My name is Ginny, and I live with my husband, Phil, in a small city in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. I have never tried anything like this before, and am excited to start. I am a middle aged stay at home wife with a part time babysitting job. We are very active in our church. I am a Deacon and also run the 24/7 prayer and information line from my home. I also have a bulletin board at church and run evening programs once in a while. My husband is Head Deacon and teaches Sunday School. We have a son, daughter in law, and little grandaughter who live nearby. As a part of my church work, I have started writing some of my thoughts on the Christian life. So I will be posting these from time to time, and perhaps sharing some of my personal life with you as well. I hope you will follow my blog and that something in it will bless and inspire you.

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Hi, Ginny,
Welcome. I'll be interested to read all that you have to offer. I know it will be good!

Alice said...

I think that is a wonderful introduction. I can't imagine a post of yours without pictures, though:)

Susan said...

Very simple and sweet intro, looked around a bit, and I see what Ma means about the photos, you have quite a talent for interesting shots!

Anonymous said...

Hello Ginny, I enjoyed visiting your beautiful blog, I too like taking pictures of all the wonders around us. It is good to see your point of view and know another gentle light is out there.:)

Gregg Metcalf said...

Nice start to a good blog!

Our Lawn

 I always look forward to the Dandelions. They look like spots of sunshine in the yard after a dreary winter. We have quite a lot. I found t...