Tuesday, May 12, 2026

Chickens Impossible

 The local quilt museum has a showing called Chicken Impossible. It is a display of the work of quilters creating whimsical chickens. I saw a preview online.

The one is called Gogh Van Cluck




“Cluck softly and carry on.”


16 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

I love these. So creative and fun.

Red Rose Alley said...

How delightful. I've always thought quilting was such a talent. Would love to visit a quilt museum. How creative some people are. with their art.

Carla from The River said...

Oh my, how funny!! ;-)

photowannabe said...

Too cute Ginny, especially the tutu outfitted chickens...Cluck ...
Sue

Chatty Crone said...

Gogh Van Cluck - Oh I just LOVE those!

DeniseinVA said...

What a great play on words. Loved these and their cute titles. Cute quote too Ginny :)

CheerfulMonk said...

They’re impressive!

roentare said...

This is so pretty

R's Rue said...

This is so cute.
rsrue.blogspot.com

DawnTreader said...

Looks like a fun exhibition - will you be going in person?

Jeanette said...

Wow! Some people have a real talent for quilting!

๐ŸŒบ Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I love whimsical. Fun!

HappyK said...

What fun quilts and very creative.

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

They look so cute! :)

Carol said...

These are so cute and take a talent.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

these are so funny and also amazing art to me...

The World Cup

 Did you watch the World Cup? I did for a bit, just to see the spectacle. And here are the coolest, courtesy of my couch and the T.V. And th...