How I See God In My Everyday Life
“A lined‑up sky is the wind tidying its handwriting.”
😊❤️
Truly golden hour magic on display
Gorgeous, Ginny!
So very pretty
unique sunset pictures...I had to take a second look...A couple of the shots looks like a lake until you see the lights. so neat.
You got some good ones! I really like that one that's 3 from the bottom.
Or it could be just air pollution...
Beautiful sunset, Ginny
Your sunset views are very different each and every time. I love when you share them, Ginny. These are all so pretty, but that last one really spoke to me. Have a restful Sunday.
Some interesting cloud formations there!
Excellent catches - I like number 2 especially.
Lover-ly ...Sue
A beautiful and interesting sky.
Those are pretty shots!
Beautiful, each one Ginny :)
awesome...
Post a Comment
Tomorrow being the first day of Autumn, George The Big cow is ready! He is in his tractor with his farm friends all around. “The cow knew i...
16 comments:
😊❤️
Truly golden hour magic on display
Gorgeous, Ginny!
So very pretty
unique sunset pictures...I had to take a second look...A couple of the shots looks like a lake until you see the lights. so neat.
You got some good ones! I really like that one that's 3 from the bottom.
Or it could be just air pollution...
Beautiful sunset, Ginny
Your sunset views are very different each and every time. I love when you share them, Ginny. These are all so pretty, but that last one really spoke to me. Have a restful Sunday.
Some interesting cloud formations there!
Excellent catches - I like number 2 especially.
Lover-ly ...
Sue
A beautiful and interesting sky.
Those are pretty shots!
Beautiful, each one Ginny :)
awesome...
Post a Comment