We made another visit to the locally Mennonite owned cheese shop, which is kind of like an old general store with a deli. The usual carriage was out front. Minus the horse.
O.K. maybe not eternity, but lots of good and unusual food.
They had this pretty 4th Of July wreath in front.
Look, birdseed shaped like crosses!
And cute birdhouses made from birdseed!
The usual horrible dried pig's ears. The poor pigs!
Jewelry beads made from candy
Candy in miniature gas pumps. I don't understand this at all.
And lots of bee pollen!
"Bee pollen: the bees’ glitter."
17 comments:
These treats just triggered my appetite
I love stores like this. Those birdseed creations are awesome and I love that wreath.
I'm wondering what you would do with bee pollen.
Looks like a fun store. I've seen and heard of bee pollen only never tried it on anything. Fun store!
Interesting store. What do people do with dried pigs ears....that grossed me out. I wish I felt like celebrating this special 4th, but given what a hot mess trump and his cult are, I just shutter at all the injustices done to people.........all of it is so un-American.
I loved those birdseed crosses, Ginny. I've never seen anything like that!
Hmmm.. I do not understand what the bee pollen is for? You will have to fill me in Ginny. :-)
Lots of interesting items in that store. Fun to look around stores like that.
Love the bird seed creations.
I don't feel "tempted" by any of these... (And I seriously doubt that birds care much about what "shape" their food come in...???)
I love Old General Stores like this one. They are so much fun to wander around. Love the wreath and the birdhouses made with bird seed.
Sue
Neat stuff there at this Amish general store. I'd love to visit there. Love that eternity sign!
What a unique store and such a mixture of products.
What a fun store full of unique things.
I love those birdseed creations!
This looks like a delightful shop with lots of goodies, except those pig ears. I've always loved those candy necklaces. These bird houses made from bird seed are cute. And the carriage in front is neat. I think this is a place I'd like to browse through for a while. I hope you got yourself a treat or two, Ginny.
That’s an interesting store to look around. I could get lost in there.
would love to wander in this shop. love the bird houses.
So many unique items. I especially like the crosses to feed the birds.
Post a Comment