Going inside the large new orthopedic building, we saw this on a check-in desk.
Little Dragons!
And each one had a note introducing himself and wishing the patients a good day.
The man at the desk said he bought them to help ease the stress of visiting the doctor, and to add some whimsy. And kids love them.
He also had this large resin rock-like thing that had flying dragons inside of it!
I checked out Amazon, and they sell some. This one is a girly-girl dragon!
“Dragons are the heartbeat of old mountains.”

15 comments:
I see these all over the place. They are cute.
Those are all very cool looking dragons. It's always nice to have something fun sitting around to ease the stress.
These little dragons are adorable, Ginny! What a sweet and thoughtful way to ease people’s nerves at the doctor’s office. I love that he adds a bit of whimsy to everyone’s day.
These dragons look so cute and vivid. I cant believe it
Oh my gosh. Those dragons are fun to see.
I haven' t seen them but they sure are cute. What a nice thing to have them for the kids.
What a clever way to relieve stress at the doctor's office.
Love the whimsy.
Sue
What a sweet idea!
I wonder why he picked dragons to decorate - I guess because they are so darn cute. What kind of doctor was it? I liked the girly girl one of course.
Hello, my dear friend! These are so cute! Thoughtful and fun! I hope you are having a lovely summer!
Cute idea.
I know she's not part of the display, but I especially ike the girly-girl one.
These are adorable, Ginny. Thanks for sharing. I have never seen them before.
The man at the desk had a great idea. I like seeing dragon fixtures and these I guess you could say, are service dragons :) splendid photos Ginny. Thanks for sharing them.
Great quote too.
they are really cute, and I like the little girly one best
Post a Comment