Tomorrow being the first day of Autumn, George The Big cow is ready! He is in his tractor with his farm friends all around.
“The cow knew it was
autumn when the wind turned sweet and the meadows started telling stories in
gold.”
I've grown quite tired of waiting for the trees to turn colors this fall. I do think the leaves are turning brown and dying before they...
18 comments:
Ginny, how nicely said! I have added you to my Friends and I'm waving to you from my country Slovenia, Andreja!
Oh how cute. They sure put a lot of effort into these displays.
Oh, yes, the cow is so very ready for fall, Ginny. I love these folks' sense of whimsy and humor!
They went all out again! I really like the barn and that wagon brings home the Fall theme.
All is looking like fall there. Shouldn't it be George, the Bull instead of cow. :)
Wow, how creative and a lot of work to welcome Fall.
Love it.
Sue
Oh how cuuuuute in his tractor! Love it! That cow sees everything come and go, doesn't he? People, the seasons ... he's on top of things! xoxo 🏴☠️
Oh, I would love to show Mackenzie that - she loves farms.
That cow is super cute!
Happy Autumn Ginny!!
:-)
I had to laugh at your comment you left on my post. You are SO FUN!!
xo
George is adorable dressed for the Autumn. I always enjoy your posts about him. I would love to have a chat with George’s human family to find out how all this started.
Welcome to Autumn, George!
I love it! And fall!
Posílám ti první podzimní pozdrav, obejmutí Andreja!
George perched in that tractor with the whole farm crew around him is such a fun way to welcome fall. The little "meadows telling stories in gold" line ties it all together nicely, Ginny!
Ok. That is adorable! Happy fall. my dear friend!!!!!
I continue to be amazed at how much work people put into outdoor decorations in your area!
This is so great. Love it.
Post a Comment