Time to show you how I decorated the living room for fall. First, I just made this for the kitchen cabinet.
The rest are in the living room.
A lot of this painting is painted on the glass front.
"A room dressed
for fall doesn't ask you to hurry; it invites you to stay awhile."
15 comments:
Like those flowers in the white jar.
It looks so beautiful and cozy! I like the wicker lamp and that cloche!
I certainly want to stay in that bookstore, Ginny! You've certainly captured the warmth and nostalgia of Fall here.
You have the best sense of style
I love all your decorations. You have great taste. I especially love the little lamps you use oh and the trays.
The atmosphere is just outstanding. I love how you change the deco for every season
Muy adecuado los adornos de acorde con la estación.
"A room dressed for fall doesn't ask you to hurry; it invites you to stay awhile."
This is so true of your home. So pretty.
Oh Ginny, everything looks so nice. I love the white vase with the fall flowers. They really stand out against the white. The greenish blue pumpkin is so pretty, and Nel loves that color of pumpkins too. The candles will give a warm glow to the house. And that book store framed picture. Where did you find that?- it's so charming. I like those mini pumpkins too on the white dish. That blue one is a striking color, love that. It all looks great, Ginny.
You have a wonderful selection of fall decor.
Sweet as can be, already for cozy time. :-)
You have outdone yourself on your gorgeous Fall vignettes in your livingroom.
They are such lovely pieces of Fall.
Sue
It would be so amazing to walk through your house during the season and holidays.
It all looks so nice.
My favorite is the bookstore painting.
You have a great eye for decorating Ginny. I love your sense of style. It's wonderful to see!
Post a Comment