Your coffee corner is charming, Ginny. Looks like you have some new cups. I love that little blue cottage. Where did you find that? That blue pumpkin on the shelf is cute too. You're right, a coffee and tea corner is a tiny sanctuary. Have a wonderful week ahead, Ginny. Can't wait to see more of your Fall decor around the house!
I love the decorations Ginny. I decorated yesterday. I am so happy to get my autumn decorations out. Last year I did not decorate for autumn because of a project we were working on in the house. And I purchased a lamp at WalMart. Thank you for sharing the lamps with us and helping me learn where to get them. xo
11 comments:
My favourites are the little house, and the wheelbarrow!
Ulta cute right there!
So glad that Blogger got its brain back or else I would have missed these wonderful decorations of yours, Ginny. So charming!
Oh- You are ahead of me. I am stuck in 'limbo' mode here at the moment...but know it will change soon. xo Diana
Love your coffee corner and the cheerful pumpkin house.
You always decorate so beautifully.
Sue
I love your fall look! (Still having issues here.)
Your coffee corner is charming, Ginny. Looks like you have some new cups. I love that little blue cottage. Where did you find that? That blue pumpkin on the shelf is cute too.
You're right, a coffee and tea corner is a tiny sanctuary. Have a wonderful week ahead, Ginny. Can't wait to see more of your Fall decor around the house!
Well here I am actually commenting!!!! Yay!!!! Love everything you put out, very cute. I really need to get going on some Fall decorations.
Very charming. I was just telling my husband that I need someplace to make a cute fall display
Very pretty decorations!
I love the decorations Ginny.
I decorated yesterday. I am so happy to get my autumn decorations out. Last year I did not decorate for autumn because of a project we were working on in the house.
And I purchased a lamp at WalMart. Thank you for sharing the lamps with us and helping me learn where to get them.
xo
Post a Comment