Sunday, August 23, 2009

God's Bonus







Take a good look at these pictures. What do you see? Do you see the colors of the rainbow, only in a small spot? If you said yes, you’re right. I see these all the time. Does anyone else? Instead of after the rain, they come out in good, sunny weather. The last time I saw one, I just happened to have my camera with me. So we pulled off the road and I snapped these pictures. The pictures don’t really show how striking and beautiful it is, as I only used a little sub compact Kodak. But you can get the idea. Has anyone seen these, or do you know what they’re called? They look kind of like a prism. I’ve never heard of them, and I wonder why no one ever mentions them. I think when God gave us the rainbow, He threw in a little bonus, and this is it. We are to keep our eyes upward, and when we do, what wonderful things we can see.

No comments:

Into the Green

  While making a trip over Afton Mountain for a doctor appointment, I was fascinated by the beautiful green. The way the sun was shining on ...