Monday, September 28, 2026

Asters

 The house a couple blocks away has Asters in their front yard. We don't see many around here, and I love them.






"Asters are the stars that forgot to stay in the sky."


19 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness Ginny, those asters were just magnificent.

Modrina Neba said...

So beautiful Ginny, Hug for Tuesday Andreja!

CheerfulMonk said...

They're beautiful, and so many!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

They are stunning

Great-Granny Grandma said...

So pretty.

Ann said...

They're really pretty. I'm wondering if this is what I've been seeing growing wild in the ditches lately. I've spotted something purple but I'm always going to fast to know for sure

roentare said...

Truly wonderful purple

Martha Jane Orlando said...

These asters are gorgeous, Ginny!

Diana said...

What a lovely quote, stars that forgot to stay in the sky. I'll never look at asters the same way again!

Mari said...

We planted asters last year and they are really showing off right now. So beautiful!
The quote is perfect and now I have to share it with Bob.

DeniseinVA said...

The Aster is one of my favorite flowers. Beautiful photos Ginny!

DeniseinVA said...

Love that quote too, perfect!

Red Rose Alley said...

That is the prettiest flower. And my favorite color! They're so delicate, and you can really see all the detail on your Header photo. It looks like they get lighter in color. These are lovely pictures, Ginny, and I would put one up in my house!

photowannabe said...

Asters have such Happy Faces looking up at us. Love your photos.
Sue

Carla from The River said...

Our asters started to bloom too, mine are deep pink. :-)

HappyK said...

Yes, they are beautiful.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I am a fan of asters too. Your photos are beautiful .

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

These are such lovely blooms and thanks for sharing them, Ginny.

Henny Penny said...

Oh how beautiful! Makes me want to go back to Walmart and buy a pot. They had some pretty purple Asters. Your pictures are wonderful!

Born To Brunch

 Have you heard of Cruffins? They are a cross between a croissant and a muffin. What could be better? The best of both worlds. Of course I b...