We have a lot of cows around here, and lots of people decorate their yards with a cow theme. This one has a wreath with cow ribbon that says "Welcome to the Cow Chalet" I believe.
They have other cow things out as well.
"Home is where the pasture stretches and the cows come in at dusk."
12 comments:
These are all really cute. I've seen a lot of the highland cows in stores but not as many regular cows. Love that flag. That is on happy looking cow.
So cute and clever, Ginny! I think cows are udderly wonderful, too.
These are so cute! I love the welcome sign.
Oh I love that little cow banner. What a sweet face.
Welcome Fall !
Sue
Someone was artistic to make this wreath using cow items.. I love to see the cows all walking in a long line as they head to the feeders in the evenings.
Nice wreath. I'm a cow fan myself!! Lots of them around here too. :)
Very cute! The one thing I love to do when we get into the countryside, is look at the cows.
The cow theme is cute, and I've always liked when people use cows in their decorating. That porch with the black chairs is charming. I love that little doggy.
Happy October Ginny!
Do they worship the cow there?
That's interesting! I like cows, but I'm surprised.
Lovely – it brings joy to my heart :-))) Thank you very much.
Green pastures, blue skies, mooing cows...
I do have a love affair with cows for some reason. I think they are cute - but I don't like their slobber!
Post a Comment