Saturday, September 2, 2017

Kitchen Robots

They were behind glass, so there are some reflections. But aren't they cute? This first little dog has Jello molds for feet.


This one has a colander with drawer knobs for a head.

An old fashioned Grape Nuts jar.

Spoons for ears and feet!

“In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets—some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage. Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.”
2 Timothy



11 comments:

photowannabe said...

Sorry you are going into the chilly time of the year already.
Temps got up to 108F. today
Tomorrow it's 107F.
I really hate to see my AC bill.
Love your post Ginny.

Nancy Chan said...

You have found some great looking and very creative robots! Have a happy day!

DeniseinVA said...

People's creativity is amazing. Love these little robots Ginny.

MadSnapper said...

LOVE the header... and these are just to cute for words. I like all of them. the last one is close to being my favorite but can't choose. I don't know how people think up these things.

LV said...

The world is full of creative people. Never would have thought of doing this. Most interesting. What makes your post even better, you find the perfect words to go along with it.

DawnTreader said...

You have such a knack for finding these things - and quotes to go with them :) I had to look up 2 Timothy - "what?!" - but yes I found it... Inventive translation, too! ;) (2:20)
Personally, I like the Cocoa man...

Unknown said...

I need a couple of helpers like these guys!!

Tamago said...

Wow they are adorable! Especially the doggie! I would be so fun to have robot friends in the kitchen :-)

Ruth Hiebert said...

You find some of the most unusual and interesting things. This makes every visit to your blog a surprise and fun.

Ann Thompson said...

Oh I love these. So clever.
To answer your question. Gibbs gets table scraps from Wade. I tell him not to give it to him but he insists. Gibbs usually lays by the table waiting

UplayOnline said...

looking and very creative robots! Have a happy day!


เธซีเธŸิเธ•

Virginia Bluebells

 The Virginia Bluebells are blooming now. They are so pretty and delicate. Here are some a few blocks away. Here are some Bluebell tattoos I...