Tuesday, July 23, 2019

ReStore

Habitat For Humanity just opened a new ReStore here. These stores accept donations, and sell home improvement items to the public at low prices. Today I noticed that they had painted a mural on their wall. It is so cute!


There is a little church.

Kids on swings.


A house with it's own graffiti wall! So kind of like a mural within a mural.

And joyful rainbow colored homes. It made my day!

My people will live in a peaceful neighborhood— in safe houses, in quiet gardens.
Isaiah 32

12 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Love the cute, happy and colourful wall mural. Beautiful verse in Isaiah 22.

Ann said...

What an awesome mural. I love it. I'm pretty sure there is one of those stores around here but I've never gone because it's too much of a drive and they had some strange hours.

MadSnapper said...

we have two of these stores here, but the few times I visited no murals. great idea to beautiful and advertise at the same time. sometimes they have great bargains, but ours sells high end things, like a 5000.00 bed for 1000.00 , hard to find a deal for us in their furniture sales. my friend got a over the stove built in microwave for 90.00..

Hootin Anni said...

I've never heard of this kinda store. But, I sure like the mural.

George said...

What a neat mural! I didn't realize Habitat for Humanity had stores.

Rose said...

Oh, I so love this. It is just so bright and cheerful!

Tamago said...

Oh I love this mural. Houses are so pretty. Love the flowers and butterfly. They are all colorful and cheerful :-)

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is cute.

Chatty Crone said...

I have always wanted to go to our Restore Store - did you get anything?

Natalia said...

I love this mural☺

DeniseinVA said...

How wonderful, a beautiful mural and perfect words from Isaiah :)

LC said...

Loved this post and the caring spirit behind the store and mural. The scripture fit perfectly.

Into the Green

  While making a trip over Afton Mountain for a doctor appointment, I was fascinated by the beautiful green. The way the sun was shining on ...