The jet trail of a plane heading into a fearsome cloud! I was glad we were on firm ground only watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
School For Cows
School started this past Wednesday. And the Big Cow was in the school bus and all ready! He had his crayons. And even an apple for the teac...
-
My husband plays piano and accordian. To see him in an accordian duet with a three year old, and find out why he had to take accordian lesso...
-
I ran into an old friend this week, Mr. Groundhog!! This is the first one I've seen this year, and I like to post at least one a ye...
-
Well, what have we hiding here behind the leaves? It's a cardinal, and a very sick looking one at that. But he's not really sick, ...

15 comments:
Splendid captures and a great quote :)
Oh and it looks like there is a rainbow in the second picture
Great capture of the plane. Hope the plane reached its destination safely.
Oh I love that quote.
My goodness, incredible color of the contrail.
Wow, I've never seen anything like it! :o
wow! awesome capture. still trying to decide if I agree with the quote
Wonder where it came from...and where it is going...
I do't think I would kike to be on that plane!
That plane looks like it's on fire!! I don't think I've ever seen a plane with flames coming out the back like that. Yowzers!! ~Andrea xoxoxo
How in the world did you capture that? Amazing.
I love how the vapor trail lights up, even ass it is approaching the storm.
Love the photos,Ginny, loved the quote also!
Blessings,
Sue
You got some good pics!
I like the quote too.
Very cool photos of the jet trail, and I love the quote you shared today. I think that's very true.
~Sheri
Post a Comment