Thursday, November 2, 2023

Colors & Light

 Two different sections for you today, both involving color and light. First, this ghost was in someone's front yard, waving wildly back and forth and changing colors! It really looked alive.



And these are a bunch of my failures trying to snap Halloween decorations in the dark. They are kind of like art themselves. Light art!







 “It's a good thing that when God created the rainbow he didn't consult a decorator or he would still be picking colors.”

Sam Levenson


10 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I agree with Debby. I enjoy your photos so much.

roentare said...

The light up is fabulous!

Ann said...

That ghost is so cool.
I don't see the other ones as failures at all. You didn't capture what you wanted to but you created the most unique art. I especially like the third one with the straight up and down dotted lines.

MadSnapper said...

I am loving the ART photos. they are beautiful. the ghost is adorable and I love it. my favorite of the art pics is the one you used in the header. fun post!

Mari said...

I like that colorful ghost! I've never seen one like that.
The others are fun too - not failures!

Jenny the Pirate said...

I love anything to do with light! These pictures are fascinating, Ginny! xoxo

George said...

I think you got some wonderful night shots.

photowannabe said...

Well, I love your "Light Art"
and I love that quote too.
Sue

LC said...

Halloween decorations now rival Christmas decorations. Our property is on a busy street with no sidewalks so no trick-or- treaters.

Red Rose Alley said...

That light up ghost is delightful with all the different colors. I like the "language of dreams" quote. Yes, it's true, I have to have some color in my life as well.

Happy November days, Ginny.

~Sheri

Thoughts After Parking

 1. The elevator - After parking and entering the hospital, we saw the elevator in the middle of the lobby. It is right in the center, surr...