How I See God In My Everyday Life
Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.
John Ruskin
Beautiful!
Nature is soothing when it wants to
oh so beautiful. It's lovely being able to get outside without the freezing cold.
Once again, a beautiful and amazing sunset. I always enjoy seeing these.
Another beautiful sunset! Isn't it amazing that they are never the same?
The clouds almost looked like they are layered in color..So pretty!
What a beautiful sunset. Thanks Ginny for always showing the beauty.
Ooooo, pretty. It almost looks like a painting.Have a restful Sunday, Ginny, and a good week ahead.~Sheri
Pretty sky!!
I love the aqua - so beautiful. God paints a great picture!
Post a Comment
We came across a couple of these bushes in a front yard. I put all of these photos in AI, and it claimed it is a Flowering Quince. I also l...
10 comments:
Beautiful!
Nature is soothing when it wants to
oh so beautiful. It's lovely being able to get outside without the freezing cold.
Once again, a beautiful and amazing sunset. I always enjoy seeing these.
Another beautiful sunset! Isn't it amazing that they are never the same?
The clouds almost looked like they are layered in color..So pretty!
What a beautiful sunset. Thanks Ginny for always showing the beauty.
Ooooo, pretty. It almost looks like a painting.
Have a restful Sunday, Ginny, and a good week ahead.
~Sheri
Pretty sky!!
I love the aqua - so beautiful. God paints a great picture!
Post a Comment