Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Hello October. Stay Awhile.

 As usual, I am posting my calendar page on the first day of the month. It is now wonderful October!



"The trees spend October tossing confetti for the sky."



15 comments:

Modrina Neba said...

Happy October Ginny, kiss Andreja!

Handmade in Israel said...

What a lovely way to welcome October! I especially love the idea of the trees tossing confetti for the sky.

Ann said...

What a pretty calendar page this is. A very nice welcome to October.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I'm glad October is here, too, Ginny, and I do hope it lingers. Blessings!

Natalie Leung said...

Beautiful Calender! Happy October!

Mari said...

Happy October! I love that quote~!

Ash said...

October is my favorite month! I love it! And that's such a pretty picture.
Ash @ Essentially Ash
Click here if you want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography

HappyK said...

Happy October. Anything can happen during this month. Some years we even get snow!!

Red Rose Alley said...

Ginny, those look like the red berries I just saw at the lake! This is the prettiest October page. Love those yellow birds. Your side bars go nicely with your Header today.

Happy October Ginny!

photowannabe said...

I like the definition of the fall trees as tossing confetti for the sky..
Sue

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Happy October, Ginny! You have a very pretty calendar.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh, do I like that and the colors - so gentle and pretty.

Cheerful Monk said...

Happy October! 😊

Anonymous said...

Beautiful

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Beautiful

Hanging On

 Here are some hanging baskets I have seen where I loved the patterns of the flowers. 🦋 "Hanging baskets are nature's chandeliers...