Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Kitchen Fall Decorations - Part 1

 So, here is how I decorated our kitchen for fall. I will split it into two parts so you are not overwhelmed with photos.

Kitchen table



Corner cabinet




Beside the sink


“Autumn warms the kitchen even before the oven does.”



16 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love them. They are simple and elegant.

DeniseinVA said...

I love how you decorate and I love your style :)

Ann said...

I love all your decorations. Those little lamps are awesome. I've been looking at them at Walmart and have been wanting to get one.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Your decorations are always so tasteful and perfect for the season, Ginny. Beautiful!

Mari said...

You are always on top of things when it comes to decorating. It looks very nice! I really like that little wicker lamp.

Red Rose Alley said...

Ginny, I love it all! I'm so glad you got that glass pumpkin; it looks so good on the center of your table with the Fall flowers and the little leaf angel. Isn't it the most unique pumpkin? And that framed picture on the wall with the pumpkins - that's really nice. I like that checkerboard mat beside the sink. And that quote is delightful, and so true. Autumn surely warms up the kitchen, and the whole house. I can't wait to see more! You did a wonderful job decorating the kitchen for Fall, Ginny.

Carla from The River said...

Hi Ginny,
Tell me where did you get your lamps?
I love them!!!
xo
Carla

DawnTreader said...

As usual you're good at varying your decorations! :)

photowannabe said...

Really nice simplicity !
I love that little wicker lamp and setting on top of the cupboard.
Fall hasn't appeared at our home yet ...
Not sure when or if it will this year...
I'm getting lazier all the time !
Sue

Billie Jo said...

Oh, sweet friend! I am so excited to see your beautiful fall decor! Your tablecloth is stunning! Everything looks cozy! Yay for fall!!!!!

Susan Kane said...

Such a beautiful dedication to fall. Lovely.

Shug said...

Looking Fall-ish around your place Ginny...Love the orange glass pumpkin. So many adorable fall items... 🧡

roentare said...

Such a soothing tone and atmosphere there

HappyK said...

Everything looking nice. I'm still enjoying these last 3 weeks of summer! :)

Jeanette said...

I love your table centerpiece!

Carol said...

Loving your decor

Trees Full Of Sunlight

 I've grown quite tired of waiting for the trees to turn colors this fall. I do think the leaves are turning brown and dying before they...