How I See God In My Everyday Life
Reflected in the window across the street
“September sets the sky on fire just to prove it still remembers summer.”
Your sunsets are so spectacular!
Gorgeous.
Your sunset photos just get better and better, Ginny!
Simply gorgeous. It looks like a fire blazing in that reflection in the window.
It does look like a hole in the sky. Beautiful color!
That is very cool looking!
What a glorious sky. And I LOVE that window picture. That's really something that you noticed the reflection in your neighbor's window. The first sunset is beautiful. Kind of looks like the hole is a lake or river. Have a peaceful Sunday Ginny.
Beautiful colours!
Love the reflections and especially the hole in the sky.Sue
Beautiful.
The colors are simply beautiful!
Awesome.
Beautiful sky!
Beautiful!
The hole looks like a pond or a lake. Is it?Your sunset shots are always spectacular.
Post a Comment
Here are some hanging baskets I have seen where I loved the patterns of the flowers. 🦋 "Hanging baskets are nature's chandeliers...
15 comments:
Your sunsets are so spectacular!
Gorgeous.
Your sunset photos just get better and better, Ginny!
Simply gorgeous. It looks like a fire blazing in that reflection in the window.
It does look like a hole in the sky. Beautiful color!
That is very cool looking!
What a glorious sky. And I LOVE that window picture. That's really something that you noticed the reflection in your neighbor's window. The first sunset is beautiful. Kind of looks like the hole is a lake or river. Have a peaceful Sunday Ginny.
Beautiful colours!
Love the reflections and especially the hole in the sky.
Sue
Beautiful.
The colors are simply beautiful!
Awesome.
Beautiful sky!
Beautiful!
The hole looks like a pond or a lake. Is it?
Your sunset shots are always spectacular.
Post a Comment