I tend to give houses pet names, according to what they look like and what kind of decor is outside.
I have named this one the Knick-Knack House. The reason is kind of apparent!
And they light up at night!
“Knick‑knacks: tiny
stories that refuse to be quiet.”
14 comments:
They may need to be reminded that less is often more.
Too much of a "mess" for my liking!
They do have some cute things. Maybe a little too much for my liking though.
A bit crowded for me, too, Ginny. Great photos, though.
Oh my, a little too knick-knacky for me!
oh boy! There is a lot going on there.
Oh, that's too funny that you name the houses Ginny. This one looks a bit busy. I do like that raggedy ann doll. I still call them knick-knacks to this day, and we love our cherished items, don't we? Have a very nice week.
Love Mari's comment. Its to Knick Knacky for me too.
Sue
The Franz bread I bought at Grocery Outlet. They also have cinnamon raisin. It's a bit thicker than most cinnamon raisin breads, and it's really good for toast and butter. : ) I was happy to hear you have the bowl and fox too! ; )
Ha ... too much for me.
That pig looks kinda scary. Ha, I think it is the eyes.
;-)
That's a good name for that house. There is a house down the road a ways I see when driving by that is like that. I'll have to take a picture one of these days to show you. :)
you did well in choosing the name for this house. They have lots of stuff. I need to send you a photo of a house in our town. An older widowed lady lives there and in her small front yard she has hundreds of knick knacks.
Not my style, but I like that they are doing it. If it brings them joy….
Oh, me oh my!
Post a Comment