Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Wait

Come with us as we sit in the waiting room of a garage while they work on our car. It is tiny but nice. And what else was there to do but snap?


There were many retro items there. My favorite was this teal radio.


Remember the G.I. Joe lunch boxes?

They had a poster with all the different Mustangs through the years.

And last but not least, this teeny tiny little cannon.

Oh, and good things always come to those who wait. The mechanic spent about an hour on our car, and didn't charge us at all! It was totally free!

“If I flew on morning’s wings to the far western horizon, You’d find me in a minute— you’re already there waiting!” 

Psalm 139

13 comments:

Linda said...

You entertain yourself no matter where you go! I love that about y'all!

Annie said...

You and I are going to have so much fun snapping away when we come to visit.

Nancy Chan said...

That is a very nice, comfortable waiting room at your mechanic. I too would be snapping away at the interesting items. You are so blessed with such a nice and generous mechanic.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

I love the old radio Ginny. I am sorry these days I do not have the same time to comment on all your posts due to recent events but I appreaciae you posts and your comments on mine.

Karen said...

That was like a visit to an antique store! I want a radio like that one!! What a blessing that you were not charged.

MadSnapper said...

FREE???? oh MY!!!! I am clapping wildly... what a blessing and then all those beautiful retro things to snap at... no, Phil is not included I the retro. LOL LOL.... love the little radio

LV said...

You are the best at taking small things turning them into bigger and so interesting. Best deal you get when it is free. Very rare. Trust you have a wonderful mother's day.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Looks like you had interesting things to capture.

Ann said...

Free is my favorite price although I don't like waiting around. I like all the vintage items they have there

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Neat little waiting room, lots to look at! And, to top it off- no fee for fixing the problem!

Lady Jane said...

Even your garage is picturesque. Every where you go, lol... Free, free you say!!! Lucky ducks... Hugs, LJ

L. D. said...

That was a great place to wait. I am glad it was free of charge. Great blessing.

Rose said...

I would love to have the one with the mustangs through the years...

The Big Cow - Easter 2024

 The Big Cow is all dressed up and ready for Easter. And he has brought along some of his friends as well!