Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
~Henry Ford
School started this past Wednesday. And the Big Cow was in the school bus and all ready! He had his crayons. And even an apple for the teac...
15 comments:
Wouldn't it be fun to have a car like this???
What a great car!
I also want one ... where can I order it? LOL
Enjoy your weekend, Ginny!
Wow, so cool!
So cool! I love that it's green instead of the traditional black.
Awesome car and I too love the lime green wheels. Wade and I used to enjoy strolling through car shows.
That car is so cool! I.love everything about it.
I would like to own one or take a ride in one. Have a blessed weekend.
its a beauty, i like the lime green too.. pack a picnic lunch for the box on the back and lets drive it to a park somewhere .. love it
My dh saw a car similar to this on the Walton's show, and was green with envy, (no pun intended,) ~wink.
The hood ornament is very unusual. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for visiting and for your sweet comment.
Blessings,
Sue
I really like the lime green wheels as well. This is definitely a cool car.
Those are some very green wheels.
That is a very nice looking car! I like lime green color but never imagined it for wheels :-)
Wow that is one beautiful car - not so sure about the green - but it is cool!
Yes, indeed, those lime green spokes are eye-catching and the quote must be part of his roadmap to success.
Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment