Thursday, August 13, 2026

School For Cows

 School started this past Wednesday. And the Big Cow was in the school bus and all ready!



He had his crayons.


And even an apple for the teacher. Hopefully he won't eat it first.



“Sharpen your pencils like wands; write your way into wonder.”


17 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

They did a great job! What fun.

roentare said...

That is so cute there

Ann said...

Love this. They really go all out with this cow.

Mari said...

I'm so impressed! They went all out with the big cow. School starts here in a few weeks.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

This cow is more than ready for school, Ginny. I love how these folks go all out to help celebrate great moments. Blessings!

The Happy Whisk said...

Ha! That cow is a hoot.

DawnTreader said...

Schools here start next week, I think.

photowannabe said...

Wow ... that's what I call Going All Out for the special day.
Great and Mooooving display.
Sue

Red Rose Alley said...

A festive "SCHOOL" theme, I love it! The school bus is delightful, and what a funny ruler. Love the crayons. Oh, there's just something about those Crayola Crayons. What a cute set up, Ginny. Thanks for sharing that with us. The kids are already starting school, oh my. Fall is coming!

Jenny the Pirate said...

That cow continues to amaze me, Ginny! The effort and work it must take to outfit him for every season and occasion is pretty impressive! I'd like to meet the folks behind that. xoxo 🏴‍☠️

HappyK said...

Wow pretty impressive! :). That sure is early for back to school!

NanaDiana said...

What fun and that's no bull! I love things like this that gets kids (and some of us adults) excited and delighted. Have a wonderful weekend, Ginny- xo Diana

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Now that's creative!

Anonymous said...

Teachers don't get apples anymore, sadly now they get assaulted, stabbed, shot, verbally abused by kids and parents...sad.😭

MadSnapper n Beau said...

love that bus... this is really cute...

DeniseinVA said...

I adore the cow and think how it is always dressed for the occasion. Happy Year to all those who are starting a new school year, whether it be student, parent or teacher. Thanks for always sharing Ginny, great photos! Leaving with a big smile.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Bg cow's owners are so creative.

Kitchen Fall Decorations - Part 1

 So, here is how I decorated our kitchen for fall. I will split it into two parts so you are not overwhelmed with photos. Kitchen table Corn...