Saturday, August 15, 2026

Sunday Sunset - Straight Lines

 







·       “August dusk feels like warm honey drifting across the horizon.”

 

·       “Evening in August feels like stepping into a lantern.”


11 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Thanks, Ginny, for blessing my Sunday with these photos!

Ann said...

Another amazing sunset. I never get tired of seeing these

Red Rose Alley said...

That first one looks just like a Fall scene. So pretty, Ginny. Have a lovely Sunday.

Mari said...

Lovely! It really is a straight line sunset. :)

Shug said...

I always look forward to these photos on Sunday morning... Blessings Ginny..

MELODY JACOB said...

There’s something so striking about the contrast of those tall stadium lights standing straight up against a sky that looks like it's literally glowing from the inside out; August evenings really do have that heavy, golden-honey warmth to them before the night takes over, making it feel like the whole world is just sitting inside a giant, fading lantern.

HappyK said...

Pretty orange sky

The Happy Whisk said...

Love the sunset lines, Ginny!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Beautiful.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

that quote is so true, my lantern that I bought two of, on red, looks like a sunset and sunsets do look like glowing lantern lights

DeniseinVA said...

I love all the layers in your skies. Beautiful!

Sunday Sunset - A Ceiling Of Clouds

  "The October sun bows low, draped in copper and flame."