After posting my summer kitchen things, I thought I would show you the living room. Not near as many things!
I am now starting my fall decor, because it takes me almost a month to do it!
“A living room is a
soft place for the day to land.”
The Big Cat has been absent for awhile. This is because she has been partying all summer. Dressed in her seashell bra, she has really been ...
11 comments:
Sweet decorations. I like the little bird. You always have the nicest stuff
You obviously have quite a great collection of "things" to choose from when you decorate! :)
Such beautiful colors and this area looks so very relaxing. The vase of flowers is soft and inviting...perfect for the month of August
You have impeccable taste, Ginny. Beautiful!
I love all your summery things, Ginny. That wooden plate with the white is really cute, and I like that little pink house. Your bouquet of flowers and the white vase is lovely. Can't wait to see your Fall stuff. I am gathering things now too, and will probably decorate in Sept. Have a sweet day, Ginny.
The little bird is so cute, and I love the jug of flowers.
Your decorations are beautiful and I like the quote too.
Very cute decorations! I don't want to think about Fall yet!
Everything looks so cute. :)
Such a comfortable room to enjoy. The art sketch above does it justice.
I love those flowers! ❤️
Post a Comment