Our next-door neighbors have had this flag out for the summer.
They also have some lovely Larkspur.
Here is Mr. Squirrel on their birdfeeder. Can you see him up high, just to the right?
Here is a closer look.
They also have this lovely plot of Cone Flowers.
Can you spot the Bluejay?
Looking out our door across to their yard, I spotted a new exotic flower they had. I got so excited! Got my camera all ready. And it turned out to be a hummingbird feeder, not a real flower! Rats!
“Larkspur is summer’s
handwriting — tall, loose, and full of wonder.”
12 comments:
There’s a lot to see in your neighbors yard. The flag is really pretty. I’m laughing about that exotic flower
It is winter here. So these summery colours help lifting my mood
Beautiful flowers and beautiful birds!
Larkspur are such lovely flowers to behold, Ginny. Enjoy what remains of the summer!
Oh I love that garden flag! So much to see and it's all good!
Oh the larkspur, just amazing!! I love the color.
These photos are worth a second and third look. The blue in the larkspurs is so peaceful looking.. great photos..
OOOooo I used to have an exotic flower just like that one ... (:0)
Love the Larkspur and the cone flowers. So pretty.
Sue
The larkspurs are so pretty.
Your neighbor has a lovely and inviting garden.
You captured all the flowers and decorations beautifully Ginny :)
What a neat house and yard! Thank you so much for the pictures. ❤️
Post a Comment