Saturday, August 29, 2026

Sunday Sunset - The End Of Summer

 This is the last sunset of August. September brings the first day of meteorological fall. Although here, the first week of September will have temps of almost 100! Still, I am decorated and ready for fall!!





One last goodbye to summer nights through the rearview.


“The last sunset of August falls like embers from a fading fire.”


14 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Gorgeous sunrise.

DeniseinVA said...

Incredible! You take the most gorgeous sunset photos Ginny!

Ann said...

A very pretty sunset. You are prepared for fall already having decorations out. I thought about it but haven't done anything.

Mari said...

The pinks and blues are very pretty!

Shug said...

Beautiful skies on a Saturday evening. Have a wonderful Day Ginny..

Red Rose Alley said...

You decorated for Fall! Good for you. I'm looking forward to seeing all your stuff. I am decorating soon. Lovely sunset, Ginny, and I love the last one through the rear view window. That's a neat one.

Happy September Ginny!

photowannabe said...

Love seeing the last of Summer through your rear view mirror.
Sue

Chatty Crone said...

I wish it was truly the end of the summer temps - but not here. They could go through October!

HappyK said...

Awesome in the true sense of the word.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Such a colorful farewell to August, Ginny!

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes! Tomorrow will be autumn already. My favorite season.

Red Rose Alley said...

*Ginny, I'm so glad you got that glass pumpkin! Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to see it along with your Fall decor. : )

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Love your capture of that gorgeous sunset through the rearview mirror.

Carol said...

Beautiful art work by the Master

The Fall Of The Cow

 Tomorrow being the first day of Autumn, George The Big cow is ready! He is in his tractor with his farm friends all around. “The cow knew i...