Wednesday, March 16, 2022

The Wearin' O' The Green

Happy Saint Patrick's Day 2022! Do you have any plans for the day? The Big Cat does! He plans to get all dressed up and have people admire him. But this year he had a big surprise!!! Do you see it?



A REAL cat is admiring him from behind!


This could not have made him any happier.


Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi (Prayer for Peace)

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace:
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy.
O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.


17 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

That's one of my favorite prayers. 😊

I'm not doing anything for St. Patrick's Day even though I'm quarter Irish.

DeniseinVA said...

I enjoyed seeing both the real cat and the St. Patty’s Day cat. Quite a seasonal wardrobe. The prayer is also one of my favorites.

Nancy Chan said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We are not doing anything special for today because we do not observe this celebration here. The big cat is happy to show off his costume and I think the real cat is wishing it could be dressed up too. Sometimes we say or sing this prayer in church. Have a wonderful day and celebration.

Ann said...

Aww, big cat has a little cat. Big cat is looking very festive. I love his St. Patrick's Day garb.

Rose said...

I love that xat...always look forward to seeing him.

MadSnapper said...

now i am wondering if they always had the white cat or if they just got it. beautiful cat and the stone cat is looking festive in his GREEN...

Chatty Crone said...

I love that prayer from St. Francis.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY - Sandie ♥

Beside a babbling brook... said...

That is so cute, the white house cat, looking out the door... Don't think you have seen/pictured him, before....

Prefect Holiday blog look today!!!!!!!

πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ€Happy St. Patrick's Day!!πŸ€πŸ’šπŸ€

photowannabe said...

I love that prayer..oh if we would only follow it.
Pretty white kitty admiring the decorated one.
Sue

happyone said...

So cute especially with the real cat looking on.
I too love that prayer.

Debby said...

That is so cute.

Ruth Hiebert said...

The big cat looks good, but the small one is even better.

Mari said...

This is so cute! I like both cats!

Hootin Anni said...

How so very cute!!!

Cheryl’s Sunlit Pathway said...

Cute cat !
The prayer of St Francis of Assisi is a good one. Love it

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, that big cat is too cute. And I remember him from the other seasons and holidays. He looks delightful in his St. Patrick's Day attire. AND THAT HAT! The white cat is pretty, indeed. I love the pictures of the real cat looking over at the statue cat. That's a beautiful prayer. St. Francis is one of my beloved Saints. He is dear to me. : )

~Sheri

Jenny the Pirate said...

What wonderful truths are contained in that prayer. Yes I wore green ... I am Irish! Maiden name McManus ... xoxo

Thoughts After Parking

 1. The elevator - After parking and entering the hospital, we saw the elevator in the middle of the lobby. It is right in the center, surr...