Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Let The Fireworks Begin!

 Just front yard fireworks, but they were pretty.



See the red and blue lines behind the fireworks in this next photo? That was a car driving past with it's headlights on.





I got the girls glasses with neon glowing rings around them, and Phil tried on a pair for fun.


"In childhood the daylight always fails too soon — except when there are going to be fireworks; and then the sun dawdles intolerably on the threshold like a tedious guest."

 ~Joyce Anstruther


13 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm happy for you. It's been years since I've seen fireworks.

Ann said...

How fun. I like the one with the headlight streaks behind it. I didn't see any fireworks this year except for the video my daughter sent me. I opted for sleep instead this year.
Phil looks good in those glasses. Love those.

Reanaclaire said...

Wow, it must be a colorful night, everyone must be enjoying themselves! I love the neon glowing glasses, kind of special!

Nancy Chan said...

That was fun having fireworks and wearing neon glowing glasses. Used to enjoy fireworks but now I will complain about the smoke.

The Feminine Energy said...

Awwwww..... how fun, Ginny! Be sure to tell Phil he looks dapper in those glasses! *haha* ~Andrea xoxo

George said...

You had beautiful fireworks -- and pictures.

LC said...

Fireworks fun with Phil and family!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

All round delightful post!!!

And Blog Look!!!

Gentle hug,
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ

happyone said...

Always fun to watch fireworks.

Ruth Hiebert said...

It looks like you had a fun time.

Mari said...

Oooh! Aaaah! Wonderful fireworks!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Y'all are real party animals! I need some of those glasses! xoxo

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Fun photos.

A Full House

 While waiting in line at the drug store drive-thru, I spotted this little House Sparrow. I usually think of them as common and drab. But my...