Saturday, August 5, 2023

Pleather

 At Dollar Tree, I saw something I have never seen. Leather pumpkins!! O.K., not real leather, they are pleather. As the tags said, "faux leather". But they look so rich and good! I got one in each of the three colors in both tiny and large sizes.



The tiny ones had alligator clips on them! I cannot think of a single thing I would clip them to. Maybe some of you crafty bloggers can give me suggestions?


A combination of the words “plastic” and “leather,” pleather is a synthetic fabric that is designed to look and feel like real leather. Utilizing plastic made from either PVC or polyurethane, it is molded and textured to mimic leather and then attached to a fabric backing for easy application to a wide variety of products. While there are many different types of pleather designed for specific uses and made from other materials, such as cork tree bark and kelp, they are usually referred to as either pleather or faux leather.


19 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Those are fun. I love fall. On our ride out today, we spotted trees already moving into autumn. The best!

roentare said...

Such artistic work of art.

DeniseinVA said...

I like those, looking forward to seeing them among your fall decorations.

Ann said...

Oh those are nice. I've been wanting to stop at Dollar Tree to see what they have out for fall. Maybe tomorrow after my appointment.
I would think the ones with the clips would be for easily adding them to floral arrangements.

Carol said...

Those are super cute!

Mari said...

I've never seen that either. I live them!

MadSnapper said...

these are really cute. i like them a lot. maybe clipped in a wreathe? just in time for fall decorating.

Jeanette said...

Maybe you can clip them to a wreath? I haven't seen any of those at our dollar tree.

Red Rose Alley said...

Isn't that something, I've never heard of pleather pumpkins. I like the orange ones. The clips might be good for displaying a garland on the mantel. I'm glad you found some fun things at the Dollar Store. I can't wait til our store up here has their Fall arrivals. : )

~Sheri

CheerfulMonk said...

Those are cute! But I especially love them because they remind me that fall will be here soon. My favorite season. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reanaclaire said...

A good buy at Dollar tree! You can use them to hang onto your bigger plants at home... :)

photowannabe said...

I think Sandra said it best...those tiny pumpkins clipped to a fall wreath would be perfect.
Fun things you found. We went to Dollar Tree Saturday..it was so dull compared to your store's decor. Saw nothing like this anyway.
Sue

Carla from The River said...

Interesting... please share how you decorate with these. :-)

happyone said...

That's a first for me too.

Chatty Crone said...

I have to go check those out - I have never seen anything like that - very pretty.

Ida said...

Well those are different and rather fun looking.

Jenny the Pirate said...

Oooooh I like those, Ginny! A little texture play for the tablescape! I would clip those lil' punkins to the sides of my two-tier tray. Maybe. I shall have to go and get me some of those! xoxo

The Project said...

Those are really unique! I can't think how to use the clip as is but it might hook to something like a strap or cord... if like to think it would work on a junk journal! Lol


Gayla

Shannon Mackle said...

My relationship has been restored,


My Ex-boyfriend is back after he broke up with me.


I am the happiest lady on earth,


Never too late to fix your broken heart.


You can still get your lover back...


Fix broken relationship/marriage...


Thanks Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com.

Thoughts After Parking

 1. The elevator - After parking and entering the hospital, we saw the elevator in the middle of the lobby. It is right in the center, surr...