Thursday, October 24, 2024

Come Shopping!!

 Do you belong to Costco? We recently went, so come with me and see some of the unusual things they had. No, I did not buy any of them. We were looking for medicine. The greeter at the door was all dressed up in a costume! I asked her why, and she said it is just to make people happy, because it is right before the holidays. I was glad to hear they didn't actually MAKE her.


Whoops! I think she caught me!! Anyway, right inside the door, what else but more giant decorations. The teddy bear was so huge that I could not fit him all in the photo no matter how far away I got!



This was a strange creature. Apparently, a Disney character.


And look! Mona Lisa Legos!! I bet they cost a pretty penny.



Poinsettia Legos, too.


Time to go. O.K., I admit I bought a box of cookies.

I’m sort of like Costco. I’m big, I’m not fancy and I dare you to not like me.

Eric Stonestreet

 




3 comments:

Rose said...

There is just so much to see at Costco!

Mari said...

Costco is fun! I like the quote!

Terra said...

I like your trip to Costco. I was there recently and bought a bag of frozen chocolate covered strawberries. So delicious and only 90 calories for 3.

Come Shopping!!

 Do you belong to Costco? We recently went, so come with me and see some of the unusual things they had. No, I did not buy any of them. We w...