Friday, October 25, 2024

The Old Swing

 About two houses up from us, this house has the prettiest fall decorations out front. They hung pumpkins all over their huge tree.




But my favorite part of this is the big old swing hanging from the tree. They put an orange throw and a big pumpkin on it. Wouldn't you just love to sit there?


Here is the front entrance of the house.


The Last Push

Push me one last time,
Before the sun bids farewell,
Swing me into dreams.

  

“Swinging on a swing takes you back to those carefree moments when time seemed to stand still, and all that mattered was the wind in your hair.”

 


4 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

What a clever idea! It looks so attractive.

Connie said...

I would like to spend an afternoon sitting on that swing with a good book in one hand and a cold glass of fresh apple cider in the other
It looks so inviting:)

Ann said...

Love all the pumpkins hanging in the trees but that swing. Yes, I would love to sit there with a cup of coffee and a good book. I could settle in under that blanket.

Shug said...

Morning Ginny, You always have the best quotes. I do love that swing...I can just see us sitting out there enjoying a nice conversation while swinging. Someone did a lot of work hanging those in the tree. 🧡

The Old Swing

 About two houses up from us, this house has the prettiest fall decorations out front. They hung pumpkins all over their huge tree. But my f...