Thursday, July 9, 2026

A Warm Summer's Eve

 This evening it was not as hot, so we celebrated the 4th. Our family came over in the evening, and this is what I had.


Lots of fresh donuts and munchies.


Plus these carbonated non-alcoholic wines in strawberry and grape.



I thought Jazz's sneakers were so pretty.


Then we set off some fireworks.




“Heat humming, night blooming.”


16 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration with your dear family Ginny. Loved all the photos.

Ann said...

You always put out a tasty looking spread when you get together for celebrations. I bet those non alcoholic wines were good. I would have chosen the strawberry. Those are some pretty shoes that Jazz is wearing

Martha Jane Orlando said...

What a great time to celebrate with your lovely family, Ginny!

NanaDiana said...

Looks like you had a 'sweet' holiday! Love Jazz's shoes. I am glad you had a wonderful celebration. xo Diana

MadSnapper n Beau said...

glad you could have your celebration with family, the girls are totally grown up. wow.. they were just tiny girls. I have seen the summereen here in peoples yards, several from here to the vets office and 2 more on the way to Publix. pretty sparklers.

Chatty Crone said...

Looks like you had a great time. Those shoes are wild. Love the fireworks. The donuts looked pretty good too!

HappyK said...

Looks like a good time with lots of good goodies!!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

A lovely celebration.

Carla from The River said...

Oh those donuts!!!
Yum!

roentare said...

A wonderful festive day. I like the colours that are rather intriguing and invigorating

DawnTreader said...

Glad for you that you were able to have your celebration, even if a few days late! :)

Billie Jo said...

Ok! That looks like my kind of celebration, my dear friend! Everything looks great and I know fun was had by all! Have a nice weekend. I did some cleaning and now I am on the couch with the pups and Alfred Hitchcock on TV!

photowannabe said...

How fun to be able to celebrate when it finally cooled off a bit.
Your snacks look yummy and yes, those shoes are really neat.
Great sparkles too.
Sue

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

What's NOT to like about a holiday celebration that involves family and sweet treats!

Red Rose Alley said...

What a fun fourth of July! I love the fact that you served donuts. Everyone loves donuts at gatherings. Those drinks are neat too. I'm glad you got to be with your family for the fourth, Ginny. : )

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

That looks like so much fun. Those sparkling juices look delicious. I haven't seen them in the stores here yet.

Summer Kitchen

 Fall is not far away, and I have not shown you what I did to our kitchen for summer! Coffee Corner “Summer begins the moment you place a sh...